View Single Post
Old 2013-08-09, 14:43   Link #2
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

So for some reason no one has commented. I am guessing it's because people didn't want to watch and spoil it... Well... they showed the first 22 minutes and then at the end they revealed some new previews and trailers for the movie which looked absolutely fantastic. The blue-ray version should have better graphics, but it was really funny to watch. Styl's appearance was nice to see. It's been a while since I saw him animated in new material.

Furthermore, Index was funny. I guess I normally say that I don't like Index as a character, but she isn't nearly so bad here. Also, I am possibly warming up to her as a character in general.

This also had the scene with Styl's apprentices and the 4 main protagonists of railgun. Kuroko was hilarious... she made customers actually leave

I am pretty sure that this preview was just to basically show a nice intro, hear Arisa singing pretty nicely, show some pretty amazing Academy City mech-robots and then end at an awesome scene (after showing a miracle occur), just in order to make us want to buy the BD.

Well I am sure that preview worked pretty well as it was very excellently done and timed. The new commercials and previews were good as well. Am I one of the only ones here so saw it because no one wants to be spoiled???
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote