View Single Post
Old 2013-08-11, 04:18   Link #1231
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

My impressions of the movie 2nd are that except for three things i absolutely loved it, those three being:

-taking Graham out of the picture.
-theme that replaced brave phoenix.
-no Suzuka and Arisa walking on the moment of Nanoha and Fate doing battle.

The second needs no explaining, on the first one i want to expand a bit, the reason i wanted Graham is that he made the story/plot have more sense, why Hayate of all people ? Earth doesn't have much to do with Magic... and such events... Graham was the one that made all of it tie up with perfect sense. Dunno maybe i'm looking at it to objectively but that is how i feel. As for the third it was just one of those moments you kind of just enjoy seeing, the surprise on Arisa and Suzuka and the "busted" look on Fate and Nanoha . However even without this i did enjoy the movie, the fight scenes where awesome and all major players shined. Although no brave phoenix the moments with Snow Rain felt definitely enhanced. The movie was impressive with its compression of the A's series, it did not felt rushed in the slightest, actually rather continuous and engaging, a lot of memorable and touching scenes it had. Overall a great experience one that really made me look forward to Nanoha Strikers 3rd Movie.