View Single Post
Old 2013-09-06, 03:50   Link #45728
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Anything you can swing in an anime is considered a sword. Unless it's a bat.
Last time I seen something go along that line is a Rice Spoon from Kenichi, the Mightiest Disciple.

About that scene I metioned in my last few posts. I pretty much got it all down, but I can't write the whole thing yet. But here's something that can give you atleast a hint:

Tezla: "Blue line, back. Red line, back. Far Blue line, back. Far Goal line, back. That is one whole repetition. It takes a Hockey player 45 seconds just to do one. I expect you guys to do it in under 30. You better get used to it because we'll be doing this a lot. Why? It's because endurance can make the difference between victory and defeat; you should know this more than I do. One of the ways of improving a Silverback's performance, is by improving the user himself. Compared to now, you'll be surprised on how long you'll be able to use your Silverbacks after doing this drill multiple times."

It's a conditioning drill my guys will be doing. They won't be in their Silverbacks, they'll be using Inline Skates. They'll be skating to lines and back. Here's an image to help (It's the lines that you should look at).

Reference to Tezla's instructions on the lines they'll be skating to and back:

Thin Red Line: Goal line
Blue Line: Self explainitory
Red Line: Self Explainitory

From that image, they'll start from the Goal Line on the left. The whole area itself they'll be skating back and forth in is 178 ft. long (between the 2 goal lines).

Quote:
Also, no one else wanna comment on my two recent OC profiles/backstories?
All I can say is that it provides good info on them as there was only half that in the stories.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote