View Single Post
Old 2013-09-06, 11:06   Link #497
Brother Coa
Banned

Discovered this series on Tuesday, watched entire two seasons + extra on Wednesday and Thursday. Absolutely love it ( I cannot remember when was the last time I laugh so hard XD ).

I laughed, got intense at some of the scenes and I was simply amazed whenever Kyosuke did some kind of stunt. Man... he was really beaten up by literally EVERYBODY in the series and still he go forward. What a man...

I somewhat liked the ending... but I am felling that it is not finished.
So I am yask since I am not living in Japan and don't follow any news beside the things I read on anime pages....
Will there be something else that will go beyond this ending? LN? VN? Another anime series maybe?

Because I feel like the series is not finished, Manami did say "now you say when it is easy and you are kids, what are you going to do when you turn twenty or thirty?" They are in situation when despite what they agreed upon after they kissed ( logical end up for the story ) they still share the same feelings. They both show us that neither of them will get boyfriend or girlfriend since neither of them can suffer for the other one being in relationship with someone, not to mention that neither of them can be without the other one for more than 3 months ( it's less, I know. I am just using the anime line after Kirino left Japan ).
For now that is not a problem while they are in school, the problem will come later when they need to start to live 'normal' life.

So, anyone... will there be the continuation of the story after season 2?