View Single Post
Old 2013-09-10, 22:27   Link #30
scyrp
FanBoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
I made a mistake. Alis and Dee got out 12 years ago, but Ai and her merry friends went back to 14 years ago. This means Alis experienced the resetting for 2 years before he could escape. He also mentioned that there were at least 2 major wars and one epidemic through out those 14 years.

- Alis died, Ai cried. And it was stupid to say the least. He saved Dee and fell instead.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
By stupid I meant the 11th hour revelation, just like when Celica was brought to light in the dying pages of vol 2

- Yes Dee got her body back, after the sealed world crumbled.
Earlier in vol 6 Ai woke up from a nightmare where she buried Alis for the sake of her dream. Both the girls went to clean Alis' grave.

- Are you kidding? My "Za Tawaa" was not animated, and I went "Za Fakku!?" instead. Funny moments (which were aplenty) were omitted, and the anime tried to overplay with the emotions. But, like I said earlier, if the "emotions" parts were not played than Mikako-shi's song would probably had gotten little attention.

Then again, when the conclusion/outcome is more important than the process, I guess the anime is faithful to the source material.

-I don't know how to summarize non-technical paper

p.s. Not enough legs from Kitakoshi unlike many other females singer during the recent Anisama.
If that is true, that is incredibly sad. Why must every cool character in this show die?

The only semi-badass character left is Yuri, and he is losing his cool-streak and becoming more passive and father-like every episode D:
scyrp is offline   Reply With Quote