View Single Post
Old 2013-09-13, 11:09   Link #428
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Episode 10

I didn't expect them to shuffle the star watching to after the match (as hinted during the SD character section), but I do see how that would work out in the story side of things, though it throws out my prediction for the remaining two episodes. I would revise my prediction that episode 11 will cover up to the 4th quarter (likely to fade out at Saki shooting the buzzer beater but not showing it landed), with episode 12 being the extra time, Tomoka and Subaru's star watching and the epilogue of the story.

The whole 5th graders getting too worked up thus cannot realise their full potential scenario is an anime original as well as the split up training, however it does work in how it furthers the bonds between the entire team so it's not a bad change, though they made Mimi look much weaker being passed by both Saki and Hinata in the process which I didn't like so much.

As for the basketball match they gimped Airi's play which was a bit of a shame (but I suspect that the anime team don't have someone too knowledgeable in basketball so they probably struggled with how to portray Airi's post play properly), but Rena's behind the back dribble against Masami they did well enough (probably spent too much effort in fact?).

Last edited by houkoholic; 2013-09-13 at 11:27.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote