View Single Post
Old 2013-09-16, 16:20   Link #218
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Volume 03 Chapter 13 ("Happy Together")

I won't lie. At first I was going to be all ambiguous and "camera moves off to fireworks in the distance" but then I realized there was a lot of tragic comedy latent in the Tsika and Blar thread and I took the brakes off.

Translation: this chapter is very NSFW, but a fairly comedic NSFW (comedic in the human foible way).

Also, mixing comedy and dark drama is just something I like to do -- people can be funny even when they can't escape impending doom. Humor is spitting in the face of doom after all.

Volume 03 Chapter 13 ("Happy Together") (nsfw)

TL;DR…
vol 03 ch 13 content
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Roller coasters, they have ups and downs.

In retrospect, the chapter reads a little disconcertingly (Glycerin's thread in between the human comedy). I'm still working on how I want to present this. I'm seeking "dark comedy" -- where scary things may be happening but there's still people being the flawed hilarious creatures they are. I suspect the final published version of this will look far different.

Speaking of the final version - still whacking away at volume 1 while getting derailed by the needs of self-marketing (and working on volume 3). Mayhaps I have too many task threads.

Last edited by Vexx; 2013-09-19 at 16:31.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote