View Single Post
Old 2013-09-27, 13:18   Link #62
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Truly impressive 11+ minutes of gameplay. It still got a long ways to go, but the video left me at the edge of my seat and was impressive with the movement and the atmosphere that Mikami-sensei and his team are trying to touch base upon.

Did the whole world or the area he was in went "2012". Sure looked like it, but it has the whole "boxed in" effect being implemented so it's great that the troupe is still being used.

Running from the chainsaw dude looks to be really intense and creepy compared to its predecessor and that's good, since I wish to test my wits against a frightening enemy when you have no means to defend yourself, and a wounded leg to boot, I might add. I wonder if they'll be more parts like that in this game when a arm or left gets fractured and you have to evade enemies while being "disabled" for the time being. I'd like to see that.

The wave of enemies bit was less than spectacular due to the fact that the mine trap doesn't look as effective as it should be. Looked like a dummy smoke bomb rather than a trap to keep enemies off you, just to give you enough breathing room to gather what little thoughts you have in the situation. Too bad we didn't get the see what looks like to be a boss fight, but overall I'd give this a 8.5/10. It's still in development, but it totally shows promise.

Still why didn't Sebastion at 2:50 to 3:40 lock the door behind him when he received the key? It would've saved him an extra 5-10 seconds to escape and to possibly avoid an injury.