demino_hellsin
That one guy

I think I could've done better.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Halloween KITTAAAAAAAA!"

"Gentarou! Be quiet!"

"Oi! Oi! What's with that racket?"

"Oh man she caught us!"

Orimura Chifuyu stood in the hallway of the Orinura house, where herself, her younger brother and a hyperactive inter-dimensional traveller were living. And she's not joking on that last part. Orimura Chifuyu never jokes, not unless she's drunk Shw was in nothing but her tank top and shorts as she had just come out of a shower.

"What do you two think yu're doing?"

"Uh...", Ichika faltered.

"Trick or treat! Yeah!", Gentarou cheered like a little kid.

Chifuyu gave them a dead stare. Ichika was dressed as a western chef, no surprise there. The white toque and double-breasted jacket seemed fitting for her brother who was gifted in the fulinary arts. Gentarou though...

"What are you supposed to be?"

"See? I knew this was a bad idea!"

"Hmm? Can't you tell? Ichika even helped me make it!"

Gentarou's face and pompadour were sticking out of a hole in a metallic silver surface. He was dressed in all black except the metallic surface covering up to his abdomen. He was holding what looked like gauntlets that were clearly too big with special holes where he placed his arms like a puppeteer. His feet were clad in similar foot weat with extra large holes and specialized holes for his feet. Over the top of the silver body that covered Genta's head was a transparent plastic where a silver helm hung from.

"Humor me.", Chifuyu palmed her face.

"I'm ISA's super popular mascot! IS-kun!"

Chifuyu hung her head, "Really now?"

"Yeah see? These gauntlets and greaves are really sturdy I designed this whole thing so I could carry four times the candy! This halloween is gonna be awesome!"

Ichika looked to Chifuyu for help and forgiveness while Chifuyu felt her blood pressure rise. Despite being 18, Gentarou had no sense of maturity. Eating that much candy might even damage his permanent teeth. She had to think of a way to stop his plan.

"Chifu-chan. It's kinda hard to move like this."

"Oh hush, I'm the one having a hard time here. It's not like I can move any way I want since I haven't worn this pilot suit since I was 14."

"That explains the view."

"What!?"

"Nothing!"

"Mommy! Mommy! Why is that woman wearing that man?"

"It's rude to stare son!"
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote