View Single Post
Old 2013-10-28, 13:54   Link #19
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
I guess there aren't any rules against sabotage/cheating in Gunpla battles? If there are, the officials are not monitoring the battle?
They should be responsible for their own gunpla before battle, otherwise there will be a bunch of guys who claim their suit faulty and want a rematch. In this case it's clearly Kirara broke his suit way before the match. It's his fault that he didn't make a double check before each match.

Quote:
Kirara/Mihoshi was one hell of a roller coaster for me. Bad Music > Loves GMs > Was faking the whole time. If only if only she well and truly liked GMs...
Among all thing, she had to choose the GM, why? And the Gerbera Tetra? I would say she may not love Gunpla, but those mean something to her that she chose them in her conversation/work.

If we can't see her again, I'd be rage. She is a dedicated girl. To watch 20 series and study all that gunpla shit would require a huge effort, and I would rate her higher than China for that.

Quote:
Ugh. Try as I might I can't really get into these latest Gundam series.
First AGE and now this.
I can understand the need to appeal to a younger audience but this is just too childish.

Can't say I like the way Bandai is doing this.
Reminds me of cartoons featuring those tamiya cars and others in similar vein...
Anime created to hard sell models.
Gundam show is for selling model kit. Shocking news.