View Single Post
Old 2013-11-06, 14:58   Link #31
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
On a side note: what happens with the other bijuu now that they are freed ? (during this fight I mean). Do they fight on their own, or is Naruto about to turn into the sage? I don't see how madara can recapture them again.
One of my major complaints was that Kishimoto always ran away from real conflicts: Naruto as a revolutionary who seeks justice and peace for all going against the kages and villages. Right now we see that the tailed beasts are free, just as promised by Naruto. In this situation obviously the kages/leaders should try to make them slaves of the villages again because that's how they were always thinking. Which means Naruto should now go against the will of these kages even if it means using not only his talk-no-jutsu but real jutsu too. Unfortunately Kishimoto usually runs away from such conflicts, and now he can run away by activating Madara who didn't do shit until now. As much as i would like to see a badass "just as planned" Madara i also would like to see Naruto actually overruling the kages.

In this chapter i was reminded again that Kishimoto didn't have the balls to let Obito really test if Naruto is mentally stronger than he was. I mean Obito should have killed both Hinata and Sakura, since Naruto was so cocky with Obito in these last 2 chapters he should have experienced the same pain in this war. I was expecting it to happen because the girls can be killed easily if later Obito or someone else with the rinnegan revives them.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote