Thread: Playstation 4
View Single Post
Old 2013-11-16, 13:37   Link #1262
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Yeah, as I said- they are a lot of isolated issues compared to the actual amount that is working. If people expect Xbox One's launch to be all rosy then they are grasping at straws.
I wouldn't classify them as isolated issues just yet when the sample size is so small. Personally i expect both console to have their own issues. Sony have been lacking in the software and networking side since the last gen and MS has had hardware problem last gen. Both consoles this generation is rushed through the door if you look at how much features unavailable at launch so expect plenty of teething problems on both side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
The power of social media. Twitter, Facebook, YT, Reddit etc. and every little problem will be posted on the Internet. That's why people are jumping to conclusions.
It's the internet, we'll be seeing more issues surface faster than ever before with so many people connected and sharing via social network unlike previous consoles where we have to rely on companies and media to report on it. While it does create a lot of false panic, it also meant feedbacks are reaching the company faster than ever.