View Single Post
Old 2013-11-17, 09:16   Link #1296
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
"Is" and "Is going to" are two separate arguments.

If you're claiming that Yukino is currently in love with Hachiman, there is plenty of evidence proving the contrary. I really hope that you're not jumping to conclusions based on a few self-conscious reactions and concluding that she's being dere

Yukino falling in love in the future is separate issue entirely. In this case, you're talking about an uncertain future where any number of things can happen.
Actually a while back, I think June, I posted why Yukino is going to fall in love with Hikki and even win due to story structure and not once did I mention her being dere. You're claiming that I base on who is going to fall in love just because they were being dere. For Wataru's first novel I'm reading in between the lines because I really enjoy his novel. It makes me go back point the unnoticed things out that connect with a novel he later written. It did not matter if she was dere at all or not. I should just post my theory again, but I'm already in a small quarrel. The is part refers to now.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote