View Single Post
Old 2013-12-09, 23:08   Link #2014
Team Rocket Elite

Shots fired at Accelerator. Oreki has a bigger win on Hideyoshi than Accelerator has on Izayoi. Hideyoshi is likely pretty close to Izayoi in strength so Oreki actually has the better performance going into the finals. Accelerator and Oreki look pretty close in strength. The winner will likely be the one who put in more effort on the final day. It should be a good match. For the most part the other male tournament matchs fell in line with my stats. Lelouch beat Kiriot by a bit more than I expected. Sword Art Online seems like it ran out of steam fast. All of their characters seem to do a fair bit worse as time passes.

Close match between Marisa and Flandre for the right to lose to Reimu and manages to edge into first.

Kurumi isn't going to stop until everyone else is dead. That's a sizable win over Black Rabbit who is from the series that stomped everyone in the Winter tournament. Mirai had a solid but expected performance on Kyouko. However, by my estimations that puts her quite a bit below Kurumi. Maybe she'll surprise me but it'll be a very tough fight.