View Single Post
Old 2013-12-15, 17:11   Link #85
darksassin
Is this dangerous??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I don't realy understand what you mean here. Elder Tale was game and as such it was designed and created by humans. I think it's safe consider this fact.

That Game mechanics work in this world is also fact. So I don't see problem here.

And the world... Oh I see. This probably what you meant. Yeah, we actualy don't know whether it's paralel world, but I don't think I ever claime THIS to be fact, even though it's only thing we came to agree with each other so far. Anyway what we do know it is world on it's own regardless of it's origin.
" You have to realise Elder Tale game
work as interface between real world
and Elder Tale world."
There is no mention or indication of this in anime, and you say this as af it was a fact. Thi is in itself is a speculation so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
?????

How is me pointing out that "Novasphere is a mistranslation", and the correct English translation is "Homesteading the Noosphere", in any ways or form, a SPOILER? Hell, it's not even a translation, it was originally an ENGLISH OPEN SOURCE ESSAY, and in fact, the ノウアスフィアの開墾 is actually the JAPANESE translation of the English title.

What??
If I told you Soujirou Seta is based on Rurouni Kenshin character of the same name, is that a spoiler?
Or that Krusty is a Simpsons character, is that a spoiler? WTF?

Were you trying to be funny, or did you actually not bother to read what I posted.
Sorry, I misinterpret your statement. I saw it as if you were saying you got the connection to noosphere from manga(I got the impression that you were saying noosphere is being discussed by characters in manga). It is pretty clear now that I was mistaken.OTL Im sorry...