View Single Post
Old 2013-12-20, 11:23   Link #40
zibi88

personaly it didnt make sense from episode 1 becouse if his IS turned back to shift1 then his left arm Setsura should disappear too... yet it remained he got instructions from tatenashi about it but later like he totaly forgot about this training...

I just hate how the animators made the 2nd shift look like a emerygency powerup.... his life is in danger "power up" fight compleated "it reverts back" it just doesnt make sense (setsura tool should disappear too but it stayed >_>)

normaly in novel his IS was keeping his 2nd state all the time but animators in season2 got lazy and turned it back to level1 only yo make this "change" like something we never saw before >_> they should keep the 2nd look and make this turn into level3

maybe in ova they will want to explain something to the story that they were not able to do in tv.... like they saw how awfull this is and how rates are bloody low...so they decide to do a ova to explain something and make people buy DVD's so they can screw up season3 material and story with pointless fanservice

for me fanservice is ok if its 1episode for a while but not all epiusodes fanservice with 2-3minutes of story.... since the disappearing panties episodes was such a waste of space... they could make that comapny focused stuff... but nah lets make panties..... I'm to-love-ru fan but there in between echiness story moves foward and has some spine..... here its just messy and nothing is really connected to each other but chapters are randomply adapteded

I guess in this season we never saw Ran for even a sec. we didnt saw chifuyu do anything.....it just feels empty bedies girls becoming more dumb and both lost they identity traits both yell the same...and act the same...in the catch crown game at least charlottle tried to act differently compared to other girls... but after that she started to lose her own way.

normaly an "ending" is something that does closure to some stuff we learned from all precvious episodes... here it does nothing... no closure to anything but adds even more questions ;/