Thread: Crunchyroll Galilei Donna
View Single Post
Old 2013-12-22, 11:08   Link #576
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder4k View Post
As others stated in this forum, there is a lot more negative than positive about this series. The beginning episode had a lot of promise. Interesting characters and good setup for a series; however, things didn't go as plan and the ending Matlock scene was not very well written as others have stated "rushed" to a conclusion. I believe toning down the whining sister at the beginning and focusing the story on the pirates vs the corporation could have been a better story line; sadly, that isn't the case for this series. ANN rating would be weak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Saw this on my feeds today. An interesting bit of trivia about this show is out today in the form of commentary from the show's director (revealed in the noitaminA radio show):

Spoiler for Revealed in director interview:
I always find these sorts of "behind the scenes" bits of trivia interesting, as it often helps explain how things came to be and the various pressures/challenges that come with these sorts of projects.
I really feel bad for those comments, I would have liked the show a lot more than I got if they plan to develop on the treasure adventure part for more than 11 episodes (even someone who could do a long fanfiction emphasizing on that would be more satisfying) and I also feel like Umetsu care more about working on Wizard Barristers than this.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote