Thread: Licensed Log Horizon (novel)
View Single Post
Old 2013-12-25, 03:42   Link #1559
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
So, The miss at Mavis documents really because of Reynesia or Mavis using underhand move? BTW I don't understand for what Shiroe must become a detestable person? Is it just for Reynesia or all people of Akiba? As I though that Shiroe's reputation more and more in dangerous line.
Considering how it seems to have been the point to break the logistics of Akiba, it is almost certain that it was all on Mavis's side, not sure how they managed to make it look like they had made a request they had not actually made, but that seems to be what they did.

As for Shiroe being detested, it is easier to manipulate people when you control how they feel about things, and Shiroe being detested, while Krusty is liked (kinda), makes it easier to force first impressions on things just by how and who they are brought by.

Poor Akatsuki, she needs a hug, or more importantly, she needs to go hug Shiroe and just talk things out.

(why do i keep writing more as moe and just as ust when writing about Akatsuki?)

edit-
and it is Shiroe being detested, not being detestable person, he is still helping people, just in a rather unpleasant and rude manner.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote