View Single Post
Old 2013-12-27, 23:58   Link #66
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
No the point is he'll realize it's different, I just don't think he'll call it magic. Touma didn't figure it out either until Index told him just saying... and it isn't like he isn't extremely smart when he needs to be. Also, Mikoto is a genius too just saying guys.... ... ... ... And I'm pretty sure that believing in magic when you're a science person is equivalent to being deluded in general, so I could see why he wouldn't accept it so easily... not accepting doesn't make him stupid
Don't forget that Mikoto lives in her own world. She is quite deluded in general. It took the Sisters Arc for her to even start looking negatively at Academy City in the slightest. Even then, she still has quite the sparkly view of Academy City (Remember the first line of eternal reality). Not to mention the fact that she still does't accept the existence of magic even after all she has seen in New Testament.

Seconding what tsunade666 said. Accelerator knew something was off after meeting Etzali and was aware of the fact that there were laws outside of the laws of science. He just never received a formal understanding of those laws until NT2 and even then it was still pretty basic.