Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Golden Time
View Single Post
Old 2014-01-10, 17:34   Link #1779
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Another episode and yet again I felt the need to listen to the Ghostbusters theme after it was over . Man this ghost went from being a semi-creepy stalker to a jerk. Why can't he put all this energy to just haunting Linda directly?

Not sure how everything will work out in the end. Banri certainly needs to deal with his past and not just shove it into a closet (and not just because he has a ghost haunting him). Linda needs to fully express her feelings and not just play the good guy. Even if things don't work it might allow them to really move forward. Unfortunately I'm not sure how to put Ghost Banri into this. Even if Banri and Linda accept their pasts and don't get together would that weirdo even accept it?

Some comical moments to be sure. The weird dancing that actually fixed Kouko was pretty fun. Never thought I'd see Linda make that sort of expression . The "air Yakisoba" was pretty hilarious. Kouko probably isn't a bad cook, just when it comes to feeling the pressure she does get pretty nervous.

As to the OP/ED, I liked the first ones more. They just looked and sounded better. Not sure at all what was the idea behind the new OP. The background noise just doesn't sound right and the way it drowns out the vocals just doesn't work.