View Single Post
Old 2014-01-30, 12:32   Link #2157
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Ok I re-read that statement "You’re Othinus, aren’t you!? You brought chaos to Tokyo and caused trouble for everyone!! We won’t let you do what you want anymore!!”

So is this a world similar to touma (know you said that, but re-reading it again is making me doubt it maybe like 90% his) the Phase/Layer is that Othinus is the enemy again....?

Because I kinda of forgot that index is never get mad a lot, so it making me suspicious

am i right ?
did you read my post mark?

because its been answered before. its TOUMA's WORLD a 99.99% perfect copy from what Othinus can get in IB.

Index getting angry? indexi always angry. It just wasn't shown much because they are all in the same side.

Seriously try making a observer perspective from 2 opposition. You can notice that either side has animosity with the other.

Right now because Touma had gone through millions of worlds together with Othinus. He can sympathize or understand her. He has taken an observer view from his allies which he noted are angry against their opponent. which is a normal thing.

sure it might hint that something is a miss but that is mostly because of what Touma and Othinus experience.

Its like the same on the world where Othinus change the perspective of the people.

Touma had seen and experience it. That event take him outside of the proverbial box. Where everything seems normal.

If your inside the box then you won't see the changes but since Touma and Othinus went outside the box (which is the world. They have gone through numerous worlds and experience different worlds) they can see which others can't see. That can be considered inconsistency to the world they know.

This is probably what happen to Othinus. She tried to recreate her own world but because she has experience different world. She got lost on her own maze. Even if she can recreate her own world 99.99% of it. It still doesn't feel the same.

Seriously, try visiting the speculation for future volumes thread. There has been an argument for it, there.