View Single Post
Old 2014-02-06, 10:14   Link #2288
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_noob View Post
^ Chitoge isn't the final girl and isn't the only main girl either. Read more romcoms. It will help you. Seriously.
Trust me, I've read plenty of rom/coms and harem manga (they are my favorite genres after all) and yes, Chitoge is the main girl. I say main girl in that she's gets the most focus and spotlight out of all the other harem girls. Sure, Kosaki also gets more exposure than the other harem members (Chitoge aside) but she still doesn't hold a candle to Chitoge in terms of exposure (though admittedly the line has been a bit more blurry in recent chapters, which I believe is a result of Kosaki's popularity over Chitoge). Sadly, the only reason Kosaki has more of a spotlight than say Tsugumi and Marika is simply due to Raku's crush on her (and her popularity it seems), take that away and she'd likely be on the same level as those two.

I'll say it again, author trolling or harem ending aside, the only logical ending is for the main girl to win and the "main girl of the main girls" is clearly Chitoge, the author could not make that any clearer from chapter one.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote