View Single Post
Old 2014-02-26, 16:04   Link #2032
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

We should just apply ''Blue and Orange Morality'' to Othinus, because she is effectively Above Good and Evil, and be done with it. LevelSeven is essentially grasping at straws here.

Also,
Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
??? she could reverse it afterwards??? she was the mastermind behind Hawaii and Bagagge City, the number of perople who died in this places is maybe at the same high as WW3, she brought (i said it before) nothing but death/chaos to the world....
Let me ask you a simple, yet essential question: are you fucking serious!? Are you seriously, in all honesty, comparing World War Three with Hawaii and Baggage City? Yes, WWIII lasted 11/12 days, and Academy City officially went on the offensive on the last day, but can you tell me, with a straight face, that a war involving the two most populous countries on Earth + Russia and its 140+ millions inhabitants + French and British battling it out made less casualties than an archipelago of 1+million inhabitants and a medium sized city? Both of which incidents lasted a day? You have the gall to claim this? Add to that that many people in Hawaii managed to stay out of the combat zones and it becomes all the more ridiculous.

Sheesh, don't make shit up on the spot when arguing, it reflects badly.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!