View Single Post
Old 2014-02-28, 21:09   Link #41
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
As far as Diamante goes, I'm actually pretty interested in how he partnered with Doflamingo in the first place. As far as I can see, Dofla seems to place the most trust in him, next to Vergo (putting him in charge of the coliseum, entrusting the fire fruit to him, apparently tasking him with the murder of Rebecca's mother, etc.). Actually, I'm interested in Dofla's history with ALL his top officers, in general. Maybe they were all former nobles like him, as well? I hope we learn more about his past with them soon....
I do not think Doflamingo is treating him any more special than his other top Agents. Trebol is entrusted with guarding Sugar who is effectively the key to DD's entire kingdom in Dressrosa; not to mention that Trebol also over looks the factory and docks where all his illegal business is done. I feel like Trebol might have the most important job of the three.

Pica is entrusted with guarding the Palace... though while that is important, part of that would be because his devil fruit makes him perfect for the job.