Thread: Licensed Shokugeki no Soma [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2014-03-07, 13:16   Link #2044
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron21 View Post
Welp, Megumi is most likely winning this "race." Unless they introduce another love interest for her. I don't think the author have the balls to crush her with the Megumi loving editors on his back as well.
Sorry dude, but whom Souma is going to end up with has been set in stone since chapter 1. The desires of a few fans won't get in the way of how the author wants his story to develop, sorry.

Megumi ended up being the first to start develop feelings for Souma as I'd already thought, which I must say doesn't bode well for the girl's romantic expectations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Nothing is set in stone, things can changed later for the sake of the story. There are manga where the protagonist and the girl lead was implied as a couple in the beginning of the manga but that said protagonist eventually end up with another girl like Onani Master Kurosawa, Bloody Monday, Ultimate Hentai Kamen, Hitsuji no Uta...
But not when is so outright blatanly asserted in the very first chapter, and especially when the main female lead gets a side chapter focused solely on tasting love for the first time. I don't need more than this to tell who's getting Souma's food (heart).
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote