Thread: Seishun Pop
View Single Post
Old 2014-03-11, 21:39   Link #75
Pesti13nce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
Ummm....Ayano is plain nuts. That's what the 'home life with dead daddy means'.

She would've eventually killed Sakuta if they stayed together then she would 'pretend' he's still alive...

Ewwww.

Ok, so someone (family) who (Yes deranged) who is desperately clinging on to a memory of a VERY close dead relative means yup.. they are going to kill their significant other and replay those events? All the while getting mind fucked by her boyfriend who NEVER should have dated her in the first place and is making shit 10 fold worse, i mean hell he could use her for more than a c** bucket and actually try and HELP her instead of trying to screw his sister. I mean her father (Who i'm assuming is dead it's never stated he could get be just gone) and his mother dying could be a great chance for them to console and heal each other.....but nope... i'm gonna try and f**k my sister instead. Yeah your logic is bad.. and you should feel bad...

Ayano is bat shit crazy don't get me wrong, but he is making it MUCH MUCH worse instead of actually, oh you know being a god damn boyfriend and try and help. He's just as much a catalyst to her crazy and honestly deserves whats soon to happen.
Pesti13nce is offline   Reply With Quote