View Single Post
Old 2014-03-18, 16:12   Link #11952
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Touma isn't perfect or the strongest (he is said to be the weakest, lol), he doesn't have formal training in a fighting style or is a super genius, he loses some fights (almost all of NT) but he's faced and survived stuff that would be too much for any other protagonist. So him going up against Tatsuya and defeating him isn't far off. Your god Tatsuya wouldn't be the first to fall against him.
I am not one of those who see Tatsuya as a sort of god . I read Toaru LN but I don't remember him using precog to dodge physical attacks very much but it must be true, I will reread some parts. Even if he is able to see his attacks coming it doesn't mean he will be able to dodge them all, Acqua beat him like that and if Touma tries to attack, Tatsuya could just stop his arm and decompose him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
I don't read this series for the romance, part of me actually likes the fact that Tatsuya doesn't have the ability to love. So if I could I would try to sink all of the ships on this thread, but that would take up too much time. PLUS I'm very wary of the ErikaxTatsuya ship, seriously that ship defies logic and the captain is kinda scary.
I agree with you. If things stay like this Tatsuya will just ends alone, in Tatsuya's eyes Miyuki is his precious and cute imouto, he could never see her as a potential love interest, that's inconceivable. At least the others aren't his relatives but he can't see them as love interests as well.