View Single Post
Old 2014-05-27, 02:18   Link #148
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Edit:

I'm putting my edit first since I think it's more interesting than my original post lol.

Now that Gunha looked into what happens when Touma's arm is cut-off, won't that make him a possible target of Aleister, and others, since he apparently saw the whole scene with the dragon and the arm being cut-off... It makes me wonder if indeed Gunha might get involved in things more eventually...? Time-line wise just wondering, how close is it to this point in time when Ollerus tells Aleister to back off from the gemstones...? Could it perhaps be near the time when the next arc ends...? That would be interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
I generally don't let the speed of release of a manga affects the rating I give them. Otherwise I would dislike all monthly mangas. Of course not everyone have the time, nor like something enough to do it, but I generally find a good idea to go and reread the arc after it ends to see how the actual pace of the story goes, not affected by release pace.
I think he meant that the chapters were a bit short, and that moreover it took a while for things to pick up.

While it is true that after an arc finishes you can always re-read it and judge it that way, to see whether you liked it or not. For many people, if something develops too slowly, then they won't be interested long enough to follow it. That has happened to me with some things, and even though I'll go back to them eventually, that's really only if someone reminds me to...

I didn't really mind because I had way too many other things to do, and barely had time to read it.

Last edited by dniv; 2014-05-27 at 04:46.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote