View Single Post
Old 2014-06-08, 15:38   Link #68
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Well since it happened they should explain it.

I would have prefered that Tatsuya was not involved in saving them at all though.

Umm...

So if a terrorist attack did happen, you should assume somebody else should realise it and protect everyone?

The point as that, you might get killed in the future if magic happened and you didn't notice. The fact that 5 other people noticed is moot if they aren't around when you run into magic unawares.

The point is that he cast an large area effect magic and only 5 people noticed. The magic just happened to be invisibility to fit the situation.

Magic?
Look, you can always get stabbed in the back by a stranger, or sniped from afar, or killed in your sleep or something. Stuff happens. And yes, I suppose those kids could have been more vigilant. Maybe shot the creep who used magic to sneak around on sight, I don't know. But my point is, of all the things to worry about, "terrorist using magic to escape the eyes of the crowd and launch a suicide attack" is way down the list compared to more mundane threats. It's impractical, costly, and has low chances of success. (Heck, Kudou Retsu, one of the most respected magicians in the country, didn't actually pull it off. Erika spiking the punch is a much more realistic threat, and it wouldn't take magic.)