View Single Post
Old 2014-06-08, 22:03   Link #79
rladls2121

To me, Miyuki by herself is not the most beautiful.
But she is the most beautiful girl to me because she is always with Tatsuya by his side, without him her beauty is rather pointless.

Comparing Miyuki and the other female characters, this episode made me think Erika might be the girl more beautiful then her.
I want to add Mizuki and Shizuku in this comparison too.

For Mizuki, when Tatsuya always said "she has good eyes", I thought that too, I really want those eyes.
But, as Mikihiko says magicians getting their hands on Mizuki for that reason made me think do I really think Mizuki eyes are good to that extent?
Tatsuya's indirect objective of putting Mizuki attentive towards Mikihiko because Tatsuya did not want Mizuki to look at him so much that his secrets might be leaked.
Mikihiko, he is an another character, like Tatsuya, Mikihiko has some secrets, still not to level of Tatsuya though.
Aside from her eyes, Mizuki is really a normal magician.

I don't know about Shizuku though, but cannot help and think that she is a necessity for Nine School Competition arc.
Shizuku, friend of Honoka and Miyuki, not much shown of her in Enrollment arc, however in Nine School Competition arc.
Telling when Miyuki was feeling down on the bus that Tatsuya is a brother Miyuki should be proud of his brother because even in Tatsuya's inconvience, he did it as it's no problem.

I don't know if it is only me, but Miyuki is being one sided isn't she.
But I forgot what she was even being one sided about.
If I misunderstood then, please correct me so.

Last edited by rladls2121; 2014-06-08 at 22:27.