View Single Post
Old 2014-06-16, 07:58   Link #2044
silvercover
Romance Expert

^you can say that again.

im an avid yuri fan, doesnt quite show here though, but if you visited mangafox forums you'll see me pushing forward with a yuri signature.

anyways, while the pairings in madoka magica have plenty of potential, got say that there's not really that much of a proper relationship you can say. hell, throughout the anime series, the only pairing in my head was madokaXsayaka, the others ive got to say, didnt really pique my interest or at least didnt get me impressed.

heck, this whole shipping thing in madoka magica, ive got to say, is really causing a decay on the series.

you know how sayaka's got her own brand of haters? well, would you be surprised that a lot of those are kyoukoXsayaka shippers, or at least kyouko fans? yes, that indeed. I even have a friend here who loathes sayaka as a whole, with her biggest reasons being that sayaka apparently is at fault for getting kyouko killed, and that she should have gotten up with kyouko.
this is another reason for me not to support their ship, as its only for kyouko and not for sayaka. oh sure, it may be healthier, but this isnt what sayaka likes/wanted to do.

among the pairings really, the ones who were more close to actually end up going somewhere, would be madokaXsayaka(while in their heaven) and mamiXkyouko(if you've read the different story to learn about their history).

could only keep it this big
silvercover is offline   Reply With Quote