View Single Post
Old 2014-07-19, 17:27   Link #393
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by youreka View Post
i'll rec 1 title, nothing new basically just mix another tensei story, but the story quiet good and heart warming harem fantasy.

Title : デスマーチからはじまる異世界狂想曲
Romaji : Desumāchi kara hajimaru i sekai kyōsōkyoku sakusha
Link

Ichiro Suzuki is subcontractor outsourcing programer in company that create browser PC game. after finishing his work and send it via email he decide to sleep in the desk, suddenly when he wake up he in wilderness that resemble grand canyon.

he think its dream, why its dream? he remember sleep in desk and see in the corner of vision there an "icon" and "menu" that resemble his game that he currently work for. because there nothing to do he decide to explore the "menu screen" and he find his stat and name, there he find a disposable large scale magic "meteor rain" that can be used three times. well he decide to use meteor rain because nothing to do and faint to be blown by explosion dust, when he woke up its massive lv up and item.

the MC is lv 1 that have ability like game character "easy mode game like character" where he can get skill when he do something, he can get hostile skill if he get hit but cant get hostile unique skill. in middle of story there explanation that its a fantasy world where a reincarnation and summon to another world is common, few of them have cheat and unique like ability. there are hero , demon and satan, and MC will meet a hero that been summoned by god or meet another reincarnation person or summoned person that been summon by people in that world.

there magic gun/rifle/machine gun/cannon/rail gun but its categories like antique that work for smallfry and not very effective to monster lv 50+ that have thick skin or barrier.
even tough there are many history that summon and reincarnation is common, its world that modern technology rarely been seen, that where the mystery lies.
Looking at the illustration, My complain is just that Pochi and Tama isn't loli enough cause in my mind they are at least on elementary level :T
As for Satou, he's cool and a gentlemen~
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote