View Single Post
Old 2014-08-07, 01:34   Link #13
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
I can't find any images of Satomi Satou's character, Karin Fukuzawa. Anyway, I'd like to know why she's in this series; is it because the production company doesn't feel that the original eroge seiyuu's would have enough star power for singing? I'm surprised that they didn't get Airi's seiyuu, Kei Mizusawa, to sing. She certainly is no slouch at it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Feel did a good job with Da Capo, Da Capo II and Yosuga no Sora adaptations so it's a good choice IMHO. Director worked on Shuffle!(the butched characters there but story-wise it was much better than thew original VN IMHO, and still it's more because of scriptwriter). As I understood, VN creator is supervising the scripts.

For now I'm more positive than not. And It's always good to hear Rino Kawashima in anime.
So the Shuffle! VN wasn't as good as the anime? I felt it would have been better if they used the omnibus format that the anime versions for Amagami and YnS did.

Rino Kawashima is Kei Mizusawa's pseudonym. It's too bad that the Walkure Romanze anime didn't bring her much mainstream attention, but it's nice that she's getting more mainstream anime roles.