View Single Post
Old 2014-08-19, 17:30   Link #24
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

Fall titles look good and I hope they deliver.

Most interested:
Akatsuki no Yona (something about the princess, maybe fantasy and hot hero and maybe adventure. I'm cool with that.)

Log Horizon 2 (I like Shiroe. Sure hope this season will be better. One can only hope that the focus won't be on the kiddies.)

Madan no Ou to Vanadis (I heard from the great grape vine that there will be lots of meron and I don't like meron but I also heard that there's tactical play which I like.)

Okami Shoujo to Kuro Oji (I welcome the romance or the comedy or both.)

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (Character designs look good. As long as it's not about a cat meeting a girl and falls in love.)

Terrar Formars (For some reasons this titles reminds me of UPS. Nostalgia ka. I need my sci-fi fix.)

Average interest:
Amagi Brilliant Park (I have no idea what this is about and I'm too lazy to find out but I like parks.)

Donten ni Warau (There are hot boys methinks.)

Garo: Honoo no Kokuin (Three guys with funny haircuts doing something. The important thing is they may be hot.)

Orenchi no Furo Jijou (Two hot boys sharing a bathtub and doing stuff. *smirk*)

World Trigger (sounds like something grand.)

Somewhat interested:
Gugure kokkuri-san (Me like hot boys but don't like ears on hot boys.)

Kiseijuu (Premise is interesting but at the same time irks me.)

Nanatsu no taizai (Funny looking characters designs but the setting and story have potential.)

Shingeki no Bahamut (The good: not sure, the bad: cg, the ugly: hair. But still, there may be hope.)

Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete (seems like harem which is not my cup of tea but I will give it try.)
Grifis is offline   Reply With Quote