Thread: Inukami!
View Single Post
Old 2006-04-06, 19:37   Link #16
evil-samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam
Yeah, also the reviews of the novel that I checked were almost all good 4/5 stars and 5/5 stars >.< so I'm looking forward to see this subbed.

I'm so hoping some group will work on this, the group thats subbing Magikano maybe or one of the groups subbing Kage Kara Mamoru!
Now all we need is a continued good story convertion for the rest of the show. With Nanoha A's animation team, I dont have to worry about the animation

I'm kinda worried that ther are going to be shows like Yoshinaga-san chi no Gargoyle, that might not get subbed ( well.. at least not as quick as the others) the quality of shows this season seemes to have gone up, in all aspects.

Well Inukami! is a good! show, from what I can tell watching the RAW, a bit werid ^^;; but I dont mind it.. I like! the two main characters, which is important. The guy is fairly interesting.. plus the girl is too. More-so with shows like this I only like one of them, which leads to me un-interested or droping the show >.> But here are great!! together

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2006-04-06 at 19:54.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote