View Single Post
Old 2006-04-09, 14:05   Link #117
hananokoi
astro boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukreih
I am ordering Japanese DVDs from amazon.co.jp (actually it's a pre-order cuz it's not yet relased.),and my sister commented they don't send DVDs to contries with different DVD region codes. I heard cases it was fine with Japan to Korea, so if anyone has ordered an DVD from Amazon Japan, help would be greatly appreciated. (I live in Canada)

Also,is there a place where I can buy Import DVDs cheap? Amazon.jp looks quite expensive..
Amazon Japan ships all DVDs worldwide. The dvds are region 2 with no english subtitles, very rare. Japanese products are expensive most of the time depending on your budget and the value of the item.

What dvd is it you looking for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakaki
I wonder how big a company this is now, when I first started ordering from them looked like it was a one man operation. Everything was addressed to a person and the web-site was very primitive. The invoices were handwritten. It has come quite aways in a moreprofessional look and feel .
wow must be a while, to have handwritten invoices. and the old website is lousy where you have to type in the product ids to add to cart and limit 10 items per order. It is much easier now.
hananokoi is offline   Reply With Quote