View Single Post
Old 2014-09-13, 22:28   Link #164
ronin myael
lost ronin

Wally West is my favorite Flash too and it's because he's funny, cocky and hyperactive which suits his speedster powers. I don't like what DC has done to the character recently though. Wally will always have red hair to me. I want to see him in the Justice League film, not Barry Allen. But like someone else posted in this thread, with Snyder on the driver's seat, he will find ways to make either Wally or Barry into an emo super hero. The bright red of the Flash costume will most likely be muted down to a darker maroon with bronze accents. LOL

I grew up being a DC fan but with the disastrous new 52's and the lackluster live action movies, I am more than happy to stick to the animated films they put out, they're way better. Arrow is okay but the second season didn't do much for me, I liked the first season better. The Flash series, however, I really couldn't bring myself to like so far. It's a bit childish and cheesy for my taste. It shares some similarities to Smallville and I feel that the guy they tapped to play Barry seemed "weak" somehow. He just doesn't have enough charisma for the lead role in my opinion.