View Single Post
Old 2014-10-02, 12:47   Link #45
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by akumaten View Post
Like the old saying, "With 'friends' like those, who needs enemies...."
What a twisted relationship those two have.
Sasukes the the sadist and Narutos the masochist...

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Naruto maybe. Sasuke Still hasn't shown such feats. 8th gate Gai could defeat him!
8th gate Gai could defeat anyone he gave Rikkudo Madara a run for his money alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ* View Post
That said, even if Sasuke simply displays regular Rinnegan techniques that we've already seen coupled with his normal ruthless efficiency and battle-smarts, he shouldn't have any real troubles taking Naruto down anyway. And quickly too.

Of course, he'll get the Nagato/Kakuzu etc treatment now and do things he wouldn't normally do and had never shown any previous inclination of ever doing which he'll ultimately be made to pay for with Naruto's victory.
Yeah nt really sure about that current Naruto with all his feats he can take everthing we've been shown the rinnegan can do.infact based on what we've seen from both of them Naruto should stomp Sasuke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i agree to an extent, but i think you're missing the point. sasuke isn't trying to fix anything. he's trying to keep the peace going. without a central point of hatred, the alliance would eventually turn on themselves, be it this generation or the next one. there will always be bad apples, so if sasuke becomes the ultimate villain in everyone's eyes then they will always have that common enemy to keep the alliance going
I thought that Sasuke was trying to destroy the current system as such that there will always be hatered within it and that he doent care what everyone sees him as. He doesn't care about the alliance or anyones help he's going to do it all alone if anyone steps out line he will take care of it like when he said he would take care of all the executions and etc. Not that the alliance will stay together in order to fight him but that he will take care of everything he's creating he's own peace. I think you misundertood when he used Itachi as an example and said that he was going to become the darkness I think he meant that like Itachi he will do whatevers necessary to achieve peace even it means he will be seen as a villain amongst the people.
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote