View Single Post
Old 2014-10-04, 07:25   Link #1494
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
it's a little hard to believe that a ninja never used shadow clones before tobirama
Well in the beginning of the manga and throughout it other ninja use elemental clones, like water clones (Zabuza,Kisame), mud clone of Sarutobi, Kakashi's lightning clone, and so on. So to make a clone it didn't have to be that exact jutsu. I'm not sure but it seems that only the kage bunshin does create a perfectly equal clone of the user, other clones have less chakra (the chakra is not equally divided) and who knows what else, therefore i assume the creation of the kage bunshin might have happened because the sharingan and byakugan could acutally tell the difference between the real body and a water/mud/etc. clone, so the 2nd hokage wanted something that's effective against the other 2 strong clans of konoha, especially against the Uchiha.

And since the 2nd lived a long time ago i can accept that he invented it, probably most advenced jutsu research was done by villages, and these villages didn't exist before the 1st's and 2nd's time period.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote