View Single Post
Old 2014-10-08, 15:28   Link #23
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoa1708 View Post
did u get mad too when people left and right were shown to have Haoshoku Haki? it's basically the same concept right?
as the series continues more people will be shown to have Haoshoku Haki...
same thing happened with super saiyan
I was annoyed at first with people other than Luffy having it cuz every one being all " Wowz! Only rare people have it!" Than more and more people in the New World did, though I began to understand it cuz it seems people who have what it takes to survive in the New World and have such raw power have it.

However in my opinion again, Will of D is different. I already explained why.
While every ones saying it's great cuz it means will finally get some explanations on it, I wish it could have been done differently. I liked it better when the Will of D belonged to the more powerful people of the Sea, when I felt it had meaning.

I think we already knew or had a feeling why people like Garp / Black Beard / Dragon all had it along with Luffy, now it feels like " What? "

But than again that's me, hope Kid gets it than. I might change my mind on the situation if all three rivals get it I guess

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.