View Single Post
Old 2006-04-15, 04:04   Link #16
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
Since NoSanninWa didn't like the novel translation talks in the Q&A thread, I guess I'll post my reply here (I already typed it, might as well post it ^^; ).
====================

It's not that bad all the time though, I only listed a few that happened to be particularly woozy to demonstrate my point. If you have enough patience, it's not impossible.

"次元振動周期を位相変換し重力波に置き換える作用を持つ力場を体表面に発生させた"
"I have caused a force field to occur on the surface of her body that carrys the effect of coverting the phase of dimensional oscillication cycles and altering them into gravitational waves "

Oh yeah, I should probably hold back on typing Japanese in my posts here, apparently, I'm getting flamed on 2ch (of all places) for being some kind of elitist or something, ouch.

Gimme a break.... on 2chan? (refrains from labeling)
eh.. as long as you translate or call it a test, I'm fine with it. Does that translate as "coverting" or "inverting"?

@NoSanninWa: apologies.. I hadn't even noticed we'd drifted off frequency in Q&A.

Gosh, I can't even remember what I posted now relating to translation ... guess it wasn't critical. Something about ordering the books and a reference to Dan Ackroyd-style amazing monologues ala Ghostbusters.