View Single Post
Old 2014-10-23, 13:52   Link #3458
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtwoN View Post
Yeah, it is somewhat unfair, I guess.

UBW series will have 26 episode, including the prologue. In the BD version, there will be additional scenes. So basically each episode will be approximately 5 minutes longer like FZ BD version. All of UBW route events will be told, including slice of life scenes.

Well, I'm really happy with this. My favorite route finally has its justice. It is great to be a Rin fan these days.

I think HF fans don't need to be disappointed if they can't adapt HF route line-by-line. It's Ufotable, so it will be a good adaption. You guys are a lot happier than Fate fans, at least.

Ehhh...but Rin's at her worst in UBW. In Fate, she managed to kill Berserker once and show she was quick thinking and in control despite her limitations. In HF, she accessed to Second Magic and got all her significant character development. In UBW, she's a glorified babysitter who gets captured and betrayed and acts like a damsel in distress who gets shut out the actual most important moment of the route (Shirou vs Archer). Her only highlight is finally getting Saber as Servant as she wanted, imo. Archer's the real star of this route. :S

Also, the reason they are doing theatrical release for HF, wasn't it because they didn't want to censor anything? IIRC, I forgot where I read it.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote