View Single Post
Old 2014-11-03, 19:20   Link #15
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedecou View Post
I didn't read the story, but from what I could read in the thread. I have some questions.

Are those Artillery pieces or just how much personnel they work under that branch of the army?

25 thousands of vehicles and artilleries pieces is too little for 20 millions.
Even more since he doesn't build them(so you don't consider the cost of it), there should be more.

Even more considering the fact that our modern infantry don't walk to the frontlines, we use Motorized Infantry(Trucks and so on) and Mechanized Infantry(Combat Vehicles). Infantry on foot is too slow and isn't mobile at all.
When you have Tanks and no Infantry fast enough to support it, then you have a WW1. Think about it, for tanks, US only has some 5 thousands of M1 Abrams(I think, correct me if I am wrong.), and this army... well, it's several times the size of it.

For the Navy, if the '9500' is just the personnel number, then also it isn't that much. The Modern Navies focus on bringing Air Power anywhere on the world(and that means Aircrafts carrier's), though it still do things like ground support(like with that new Zumwalt class with it's AGS with 100km of range), amphibious assaults and so on.

Well, as I said I didn't read the story, so feel free to correct me.
those stats are from latest chapters in after hes already been in many big battles and leveled-up. the enemy actually can make up for numbers with magical Gollum's that they make. initially he could only some of the weapons from 1945.

you might think the enemy is lacking in numbers but they're not. they have magical fortresses, magic guns, super magic weapon equivalent to a nuke. and super op magic mega shield that need a nuke to burst

this entire thing isn't as one sideed as people might think

and on the enemy side they have like summon the heroes with bullshit hero powers.
and they're starting to incorporate technology into their magic. even if the technology is a little outdated
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote