View Single Post
Old 2014-11-04, 05:14   Link #34614
Mali

Quote:
"For the rest of the fight in this room, the progression of the time will be stopped. This way, all the moves for both players will be made at the same time, and the first move will be treated no differently than the last move."
I think it's better to distinguish <player's pieces> and <pieces on their own>. So "everyone" couldn't act on their own, Battler can move them.

The game's end is similar to an open end because Erika didn't specify the exact time.
TIme's is very vague like in the 5th game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLand
I don't know. Going by Knox, "Knox's 3rd. It is forbidden for hidden passages to exist." But does Knox's 3rd apply? For the sake of argument I think it's fair to use it.

Certainly, the text says that Erika checked the room very thoroughly. She wasn't even the detective at the time, but nonetheless we have the red that "No hidden places that are impossible for Erika-san to find exist inside the guest room.". So, personally I am satisfied that Erika searched the room extremely carefully and would not have overlooked a hidden passage or place. Erika even checked to make sure that she would be able to find a hidden place.
Yeah you're right with this. But I didn't like the definitions of hidden passages because it was said in the 5th game "Passages that the detective cannot find are hidden PASSAGES." And Erika isn't the detective at that time.

Let's take these, too!
Quote:
"The word guest room includes all of the bedroom, the bathroom, and the closet.", " I acknowledge it. "
"The inside of the guest room is divided into three sections: the bedroom, the bathroom, and the closet.", " I also recognize it as such. Furthermore, you have already confirmed with the red truth that two of those sections, the bedroom and the bathroom, had no one hiding in them."
Here's my absurd blue:
After Kanon hid in the closet he moved somehow inside the closet outside! Erika is the rescuer of Kanon. Kanon is not in the guest room but he didn't left the guestroom because the closet is a section of the guest room.
It'd be a logic error itself.
Mali is offline   Reply With Quote