View Single Post
Old 2006-04-19, 05:22   Link #32
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Is it really a good idea to have both Spoilers and Speculation in the same place ... I mean would someone post his theory on something if there are spoilers everywhere... even if they are only from the novels and manga...

Even if posting your theory isn't a problem... what about posts like this...

Spoiler for Strait from the thread (series spoiler):

Wouldn't it be better to have a "Spoilers Q&A" thread were people can just post all the magazine and other kind of spoilers... and answer spoiler requests should anyone want to have something spoiled...

Like for example...
Quote:
This is thread is for future episode spoiler requests, answers and information.

Things allowed :
  • Posting magazine scans or other spoiler sources.
  • Posting questions which answers, you think, might involve spoilers
  • Posting Answers to questions that involve spoilers
  • Discussing the spoilers for future episodes.
Well... something like that... that way people can use the FAQ thread without serious spoilers rooming about... *points to the "Fate/stay night Q&A" thread*

Another thing... maybe I'm wrong but isn't stuff like this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme Example
Yuki is really a...
Spoiler for Yuki's true nature:
unfriendly (1. people get spoiled without even reading the spoiler 2. it's hinting to a secret plot point... )

I would like to think that unless it's a spoiler from another show... the rule should just be to spoiler tag your entire post and always use the subject "Series Spoiler"... it would actually be easier to do... then to make 3 or more spoiler tags for every spoiler you have...

Could the old "Suzumiya Haruhi" thread be called "Suzumiya Haruhi [spoilers]" since it has some really big spoilers... and this isn't like other series *points to Naruto, Bleach* were even if you read a spoiler and you know that a fight would happen (and possibly the outcome) you still wouldn't have it spoiled... and even if you had it spoiled somehow... it's not like there wouldn't be others...

Just my thoughts regarding spoilers ...