Thread: Licensed Shingeki no Bahamut
View Single Post
Old 2014-12-01, 23:58   Link #498
Bafflement

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
) Aww, damn, so Amira does in fact have a mom (and a dad), and Lavalley is just a random good guy who is not trying to betray her? I feel a bit let down. Oh well, there's only so much you can do with 12 episodes.
Lavalley's behaviour is still rather questionable. He doesn't seem to have told anyone else about Amira, and now he's happy to send her off alone on a dangerous quest. This is despite knowing that she's very immature, that the whole of demonkind are hunting her, and that the demons capturing her would probably mean Bahamut gets released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Poor Jeanne's very name is potential death flag. Though, I really hope not, I really like her. The demons are obviously trying to get rid of her, they're just now trying a more underhanded, subtle move rather than continue to try to face her head on. She's just too strong for them.
The one thing Jeanne has going for her when it comes to dodging death flags is that she's apparently a prominent character in the card game. That may possibly mean she merely gets taken out of action instead of killed off.
Bafflement is offline   Reply With Quote