View Single Post
Old 2014-12-05, 07:34   Link #47
atua

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
I'll try to explain from what I gathered. The people in the City Hall were politicians or people of influence who helped Kamui. He was able to go and do what he did from the help of those people. Those people gain their wealth and position when they took advantage of Season of Hell. They followed Kamui since their Crime-Coefficient was rising, and they wanted to be free from Sibyl who will eventually eliminate them. Part of the reason their CC was rising was because they took in illegal immigrants and mutilated them for their sick pleasure. They "helped" the illegals, but exploited them at the same time. The animals are actually holograms on top of the mutilated illegals.
In other words, the whole illegal immigrants situation is just a continuation of the "shock and gore" theme this season. Lame. There's no actual plot reason to include these people, because the politicians/businessmen's CC would rise from the fact that they're trying to overthrow Sibyl anyway, and so would still need Kamui's "help".

So why did Kamui kill these poor immigrants along with the corrupt politicians? I can understand Kamui and his people wanting revenge for the Season of Hell incidents and to overthrow Sibyl, but those immigrants are just victims.