Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2014-12-29, 09:15   Link #5355
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
It's fine if you disagree ... but I don't think you're right. Take his interactions with Hebiko - it took endless questions and banter, and in the end they still didn't connect whatsoever. Oga completely misunderstood her from the beginning till the end.

In comparison, he instinctively understood what Aoi wanted - closure. They had one line of exchange, fought, and then things ended - with Aoi thanking him, because she got what she wanted.

This is exactly the kind of "relationship" that this blockhead has and also the extent to which he's able to connect. And Aoi understands that.

You're missing something rather obvious.
Hebiko wanted romance and as you said Oga is a blockhead

Yes Aoi got her closure but thats because she realized the extent of their relationship is one of fighting and will never be romance.
Oga just got a fight and he thought he was thanking her for the fight.
And when has Oga ever shown any instincts that dont involve fighting. In Oga's mind she was thanking him for one last fight before they parted ways. In Aoi's mind she got closure because she realized that fighting was how they interact.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote