View Single Post
Old 2015-01-16, 15:52   Link #1036
DoubtGin

Got two questions (out of curiosity):

1. In Episode 8, we got that great (imo) hide and seek game that actually told us quite a bit about how the murders happened right? There were lots of interactions between the characters in those chapters. I only got these:
- Beatrice painting the door with her handprints (was it mentioned before that it wasn't really blood?)
- Hideyoshi opening the door because he sees Kanon.
- Shannon and Kanon pretending to be dead.
- Rosa/Maria interaction (did this one give away any hint?)
- Battler being Kyrie's son (while we are at it, why didn't Rudolph tell Kyrie that Battler in her real son in Episode 7? She said she doesn't care what happens to Battler because he isn't her kid, didn't she?

2. What are some foreshadowing scenes in the manga (or the game as a whole, but this is the manga thread, so yea)? So I'm talking about scenes that kinda hinted at what happened but since we didn't have any information back then, we didn't really think about it.
- Kanon blushing after seeing Battler.
- Shannon letting Battler feel her breasts.
- Kanon/Kinzo garden scene where Beatrice tells Kinzo "without love it cannot be seen"
- Beatrice checking her breasts after being "revived" (?) by Battler at the end of Episode 3
- ???

What are other scenes? I really like looking back and saying "oh damn, how didn't I notice this the first time" to myself.

Thanks in advance.
DoubtGin is offline   Reply With Quote