View Single Post
Old 2015-03-17, 15:43   Link #12
Slayerx

eh, i don't know... I guess its somewhat interesting, but not as fun as what i was expecting from that title. Erasing evidence makes for decent game mechanic, but it makes things a bit too serious and feels a bit tedious. I was expecting something more knee deep in dark humor... I'm having trouble thinking of examples. Maybe something with a similar tone to like borderlands or Portal; or take something like saints row but add a more "Kawaii" skin too it. Something that comes off as being both twisted and funny. Some of the other videos show some more promise; namely the sandbox mode when she's just going around killing people and going nuts instead of covering everything up. Though the Dev does have some interesting ideas as far as social dynamics in the game. I just think it needs more dark comedy

One game that does come to mind is "Edna and Harvey: Harvey's new eyes". Its a point and click adventure game, where you take on the role of a sweet, innocent girl who has a way of accidentally/inadvertently killing everyone around her... and she doesn't even know it as she seems to live in complete denial and mentally blocks it all out. Its gives everything a cheery tone with this overly upbeat narrator. Twisted, but funny, dark humor.

Last edited by Slayerx; 2015-03-17 at 17:01.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote